Sunday, January 18, 2009

NYNY North Mission Reunion with Stoker

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that I have been in contact with President Stoker and we are looking at doing a Reunion with him sometime between April and the first part of June. I proposed to have the reunion in two parts. The first part would be on Friday night as an adult only devotional with President and Sister Stoker as the speakers followed by a pot luck dessert social. The second part will be Saturday late morning and this will be for our families. I would like to have some fun activities that the kids and adults will enjoy. Things like three legged races, gunny sack races ect. It might be fun to have a big blow up slide or a jump house for the kids as well. I also had the thought of doing a BBQ on Saturday as well. I would like to know what every thinks about have it over two days or if you would prefer one day. I just know that catching up with each other isn't easy when we are chasing kids around. So if you know of other missionaries who have blogs please send them to my blog for details of the up coming reunion. Please help me by getting the word out about the Reunion and check back for the date, time and location. I am just waiting on President Stoker to let me know when he can come in from CA.

Kalab Stokes

2 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

As soon as you know the date for the Friday night part, let me know. I bid for my flight schedules the 4th of every month for the following month and I really want to try and plan on being there!

Ritch in Love said...

You can email me at ritchinlove@gmail.com when you know. Thanks!